APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN April 15, 2022 – no exceptions
For Questions, contact Kathy Patregnani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-Titlist Award Criteria
Each year, dogs will be awarded a recognition certificate for earning two or more AKC or ESSFTA titles within an award year. Additionally, a dog will also be awarded a metal medallion for earning titles in three or more qualifying venues (event areas). The award year is the calendar year, i.e., January 1 through December 31. Unless specifically noted, the National Awards Committee will verify titles with AKC records. Any disputes with respect to interpretation or application of the rules will be referred to the Board of Governors for resolution. The Board’s decision will be final.
Not EVERY title you get on your dog counts towards the Multi-Titlist award. Only titles earned in AKC Venues or thru the AKC Title Recognition Program count towards the ESSFTA Award. If your title was earned thru the Title Recognition Program, you must submit the title to AKC for acceptance. ESSFTA volunteers will verify all submitted titles thru the AKC before issuing a Certificate. If your title does not appear in the AKC database, it will not be recognized for the Multi-Titlist award.
Versatile Springer Recognition Criteria
- In order to earn this award, the ESSFTA will consider six areas in which an ESS can be recognized:
Obedience CD, CDX, UD, OTCH,
Tracking TD, TDX, VST, CT
Agility NA, OA, AX, NAJ, OAJ, AXJ, MACH
Hunting JH, SH, MH
Field FC, AFC
- The dog must have completed a title in four of the above six areas.
- One of these areas must be Hunting or Field.
- The dog must have earned one of the above Championships: CH, OTCH, CT, MACH, MH, FC, or AFC.
- In addition, the dog must earn the highest level in one other area.
In addition, the following conditions apply to the Versatile Springer Award:
- Titles earned in at least three of the categories must have been completed while the owner was a member in good standing with the ESSFTA. Application for membership does not constitute membership. (Please note that there may be a waiting period of up to ninety days to complete the application process.)
- If the dog is owned by more than one individual, ALL individuals must be members of the ESSFTA for at least six months prior to the end of the award year.
- The contenders are responsible for reporting their own titles. Copies of certificates issued by the AKC are suggested.
- The qualifying titles do not have to be earned during the award year. Any disputes with respect to interpretation or application of the rules will be referred to the Board of Governors for resolution. The Board’s decision will be final.
The first online form is for applying for the Multi-Titlist Award. For the Versatile Springer Award, scroll down to the next online application. These are online forms and do not require printing and/or mailing. They will automatically be emailed to Alice A Musburger when you hit submit. When you hit “Submit”, the form will clear and you should get a message at the top of the form telling you the application was successfully submitted.
If applying for the Versatility Springer Award, in addition to filling out the online application, You must email copies of all qualifying title certificates to Kathy Patregnani at email@example.com and Alice Musburger at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE USE ONE FORM FOR EACH DOG
Scroll down to get the Versatile Springer application form
If you have any questions about the dog sports or venues when applying for the MT Awards, please contact Alice Musburger (email@example.com).
You must email copies of all qualifying title certificates for the Versatile Springer Award to Kathy Patregnani at firstname.lastname@example.org and Alice Musburger at email@example.com
Remember to Email copies of all qualifying title certificates to Kathy Patregnani at firstname.lastname@example.org and Alice Musburger at email@example.com