Grooming Coordinator: Mary Osbun and Tony Vasquez
Reservations Deadline: September 11, 2019
- Crating and Grooming space will be on grass, under tents, near the Main Show Ring
- Crating for Agility, Obedience and Rally will be in designated areas adjacent to the respective rings. A shaded area will be provided.
- 3 Booster Bath tubs will be set up near the Grooming Tents.
- NO grooming or bathing will be allowed in the host hotel rooms
- 20 amp Electrical outlets will be available for $TBD
- No splitters, power strips or outside generators are allowed
- Free Grooming/crating space, without an electrical outlet, is available in the Grooming Tent, but still requires a reservation
- The Grooming Area is expected to be available for set up Sunday after noon.
One Grooming Tent will have sides on it, and will be available to leave dogs overnight. There will be Security Guards in the Grooming Tents all night. If you want to leave your dog in the Grooming Tent overnight, you need to tell us on the Grooming Reservation Form so you are assigned a place in the correct tent.
Reservations are required for grooming/crating space in one of the Grooming Tents, whether or not an electrical outlet is requested, in order to assure an orderly layout of the area.
To Reserve your Grooming space, First use the following PayPal button to pay for the number of electrical Outlets you want to reserve. Then fill out the following Reservation Form. Space will be assigned in accordance with the number of crates and tables you plan to use.
If you prefer to pay by check, download the Form and follow the instructions on the form.
RESERVATION FORM AND PAYPAL BUTTONS WILL BE ADDED AS SOON AS THE PRICE PER OUTLET IS DETERMINED.