Grooming Coordinator: Mary Osbun and Tony Vasquez
Reservations Deadline: August 22, 2018
- Crating and Grooming space is available in Gateway Hall, across the hall from the show rings in the Great Hall.
- Crating for Agility, Obedience and Rally will be in designated areas adjacent to the respective rings in the Great Hall.
- No grooming is allowed in the Great Hall.
- Indoor Bathing tubs are available in Gateway Hall
- NO grooming or bathing will be allowed in the host hotel rooms
- 20 amp Electrical outlets are available in Gateway Hall for $45 each.
- No splitters or power strips are allowed due to Fire Safety concerns.
- Free Grooming/crating space, without an electrical outlet, is available in Gateway Hall, but still requires a reservation
- Please assess grooming tables to make sure they won’t damage facility floors. Rubber caps for the tables are available if tables appear like they will damage the flooring.
- All crates in the Great Hall, near the agility and obedience rings, must be on a solid type of matting that won’t allow liquids or other substances to seep through onto the floor.
- The Grooming Area is expected to be available for set up Monday, after 1 PM.
To reserve a space or an outlet in Gateway Hall, CLICK HERE. Reservations are required for grooming/crating space in Gateway Hall, whether or not an electrical outlet is requested, in order to assure an orderly layout of the area.