Coordinator: April Leonetti
Deadline for Submitting Ads: August 15, 2018
|Full Page (4 ½” x 7 ½”)||$70.00||$100.00|
|Half Page (4 ½” x 3 5/8”)||$40.00||$75.00|
|Two Page Spread (2 Photos)||$120.00|
The ESSFTA National Specialty Catalog offers a wonderful pictorial. Don’t miss the opportunity to include your dog(s) in this year’s Catalog. The catalog will be in color.
All rates include one photo. Additional photos are $15.00. Ad submission requirements are:
- Please indicate size of ad (full page = 4.5”x7.5”; half page = 4.5”x3.5”).
- Ad space must be checked for correct size.
- Copy is to be printed legibly and must fit within the requested space.
- Instructions are to be written on outside of ad space.
- Original photographs must accompany the ad. Halftones can no longer be used and scanned art does not reproduce well. Be sure to put name, address, and phone number on the back of any photos.
- Camera ready ads must be of proper proportion and size.
- State whether the ad is camera ready or to be used as a guide. Camera ready art is scanned in. Most times it cannot be changed in any way with the exception of adding a photo. If you have a spelling error, the ad will appear with the error.
- A camera ready ad should preferably be printed with a laser printer. Inkjet printers may or may not qualify. If done with an inkjet printer, the ad must be printed on inkjet paper. You may also submit your ad on a disk. For more information on compatible file formats, contact April Leonetti at email@example.com.
- If you want particular ads grouped together or particular pages facing each other, please provide written specifics when you submit your ads. The best option is to submit all ad materials together in the same envelope that are to be grouped together in the catalog. We will do our best to follow your instructions. However, we cannot promise that the printer will comply.
Payment for ads can be made by using the PayPal button below. Payment can also be made by using the Order Form in the Information Brochure and mailing to Jean Hilbig, National Treasurer, 12000 W 76th Ave, Arvada, Co 80005. Ads should be mailed or emailed to April Leonetti at firstname.lastname@example.org.