Holiday Inn at Six Flags 4901 Six Flags Road, Eureka, MO –
- Located ten miles east of Purina Farms.
- For reservations – Call 800-782-8108 or 636-938-6661 and mention English Springer Spaniel Field Trial Association
- Group Rates good until July 24, 2022
- Standard Room – $129.95 plus tax
- Family Room – $189.95 plus tax (annex only)
- $35.00 nonrefundable dog fee per room – max 4 dogs per room
- $100 deposit due 1 month before arrival (applied to room fee at checkout) –
- Deposit non-refundable if cancellation less than 2 weeks from arrival
- Check-in 4 PM; check out 11 AM
- Reservations will be made by calling the hotel direct at 800-782-8108 or 636-938-6661 and identifying the group name. All reservations must be guaranteed to a valid credit card. The hotel has the right to pre-authorize credit cards for arrival at the cancellation date/time for reservations.
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club and American Express are accepted.
- Reservations received after July 24, 2022 will be on a space available basis at the best available rate.
- No more than five (5) people will occupy a guest room. Rollaway beds are an additional charge of $10 per day.
- Bathing of dogs is NOT ALLOWED in Hotel rooms. The hotel will impose a $100 penalty to anyone found grooming in this manner. The hotel has a grooming house on the grounds, which will be available for use. Grooming is not allowed on any sidewalks.
- Owners/exhibitors should bring their own toweling for bathing the dogs. A daily inventory for missing or damaged towels will be taken. Any necessary charges will be applied to the guest.
- The hotel and the show committee will investigate any problem areas that are outlined above. Any guest not following the above guidelines will be asked to check out of the hotel without refund.
- Extension cords are not allowed to be plugged in to rooms from a vehicle, trailer, or camper in the parking lot
- Dogs will not be allowed in the following public areas: the lobby, restaurant, lounge, Holidome, and the respective hallways to the areas listed.
If you are looking for other lodging, download the following file.