One Covered Bridge Lane
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
Email the reservation form to: Jstratman@bavarianinn.com
Reservations open for the show on July 1st. A Reservation form is needed to process your request. Please mail the completed form with deposit to the Bavarian Inn Lodge, or email it to Jstratman@bavarianinn.com Reservation requests will be processed in the order received (after July 1st), and you will receive a confirmation within 30 days of sending your form. Deposits will be processed within this time frame as well.
- Picturesque Bavarian Inn Lodge is nestled on the banks of the Cass River
- .3 mile from the Kern Pavilion, site of the 2021 ESSFTA National
- Features 360 rooms and suites, a seven- acre Family Fun Center (with five indoor pools, two whirlpools, children’s play area, mini golf, game room, exercise room, and Ratskeller Lounge), Oma’s Restaurant, and Lorelei Lounge.
- A short scenic walk over the covered bridge leads to Main Street, which is home to over 100 specialty shops and other well-known restaurants.
- $139 ($157.07 with taxes)Single, Double, Triple, Quad Occupancy per room, per night for all Standard and Balcony Double Rooms.
- A limited number of Family Suites are available for a rate of $209 ($236.17 with taxes) per room, per night.
- An additional $15 Charge per person for a 5th or 6th person in the same room (for any room that will accommodate).
- Rollaway Bed Charges are $15 per night and cribs are $5 per night.
- The first night’s lodging plus tax is due with the reservation form to secure an individual reservation.
- Deposits are refundable with a cancellation of 14 days or more prior to arrival. After this time, the deposit will be forfeited. There will be no refunds on early
departures once in house.
- It is understood that guestrooms may have no more than four (4) dogs occupying any standard type guestroom and no more than five (5) dogs occupying any Suite during the Specialty .
- Dogs are not to be bathed in the bathtubs or showers of the Lodge.
- All cutting, grooming and bathing must take place outdoors.
- The Lodge will remove bed spreads from all guestrooms with a dog(s) occupying the
room and will place a sheet both over and under the blanket of each bed.
- The Lodge will also make available sheets of plastic and require all attendees with dogs place them under cages in the room and over beds when appropriate.
- When there is no human in the rooms, dogs are to be crated at all times to avoid damage & damage fees.
- Unlimited Free Parking is available for all guests of the hotel.
- Recreational Vehicles may also park in our lot; however, they may not be occupied during the night hours as this is against City ordinance.