Raffle Coordinators: Debbie Trueblood and Laurel Fagg
Last day to Order Raffle Tickets online: August 22, 2018
Tickets will be available at the National
Tickets: $10 each or 3 for $25
A Standard, Front Door Impact Crate, size medium (300), will be raffled as a Fundraiser for the National. This crate is valued at $569. An Impact crate is made from American made high quality aluminum with a powder coated finish, meaning it’s both durable, lightweight and will help reflect heat away from your dog. To learn more about this crate, visit the website at https://www.impactdogcrates.com/collections/crates/products/stationary-dog-crate.
The Winning Ticket will be drawn at the National on Friday, September 7th. The Winner does not need to be present to claim the crate. The crate will be ordered after the winner is drawn, allowing the winner to select the color of the crate. It will be delivered to the winners house.
There are several ways to purchase tickets for this raffle:
- Purchase using the following PayPal button below
- Purchase from one of our members selling tickets at locations around the Country (see list below).
- Purchase at the National
- Pay by Check – Print the Raffle Tickets Order Form and follow instructions to mail a check.
The following people are selling Tickets. Look for them at dog shows or Dog events in their area. More will be added as volunteers come forward:
- Lorena Clark-Robinson in Rhode Island
- Carrie Racey in California
- Lori Dilorenzo-Ware in Louisiana. Look for her at Dog shows in TX, LA, MS, AL, FL and possibly TN and AR
- Kathy Patregnani in Minnesota
If you are willing to help sell raffle tickets in your area, or at the Dog Shows you are attending, Contact Debbie Trueblood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy your Raffle Tickets with Paypal here:
(If you want more than 3 tickets, you can increase the number with the multiplier in the PayPal Cart before you pay)