The costs of National Specialties are not fully covered by the entry fees. In order to provide the extra features that make a National Specialty memorable, without raising entry fees, funds must be raised thru other activities and donations. Please support these efforts so the National Show Committee can continue to offer a quality experience for our participants.
There are many ways that individuals, clubs and vendors can donate to support the National Specialty.
- Donate money to the Trophy Fund
- Donate money to support the National activities, with the option of designating which activity your donation will support
- Donation of items to the Welcome Bags, Raffles or Silent Auction
- Participation in the Silent Auction and the Small Items Raffle
- Purchase Logo’d Merchandise
- Purchase Raffle tickets for an Impact Crate
The National Committee is open to any volunteer who wants to organize a Fundraising Activity. Any such activity must comply with ESSFTA Financial Policies regarding the collection of funds. If you are interested in running a Fundraising event, contact the National Treasurer, Jean Hilbig with – and for more information.
You can Donate to National Specialty Activities using the Paypal button on any of the Fundraising Pages. If you prefer to mail a check or Money Order, download the Donations Information and Submittal Forms for instructions on how to donate using a check or Money Order. All mailed donations should be made out to ESSFTA and mailed to:
Jean Hilbig, National Treasurer
12000 W 76th Ave
Arvada, Co 80005
All Donations – Financial or Product/Items will be acknowledged on the National Specialty Supporters Page on this Website, unless requested otherwise. You can indicate your wish to remain anonymous on the Donation Designation Forms.